Here are some updates for the month of October 2021.
- Annual General Meeting. The NHCISC annual general meeting will take place on Monday 4th October 2021 at 1pm. Papers for the meeting can be found at: www.nhcisc.org/office-of-the-scottish-charity-register-oscr-2021.html
- Therapy sessions are going well and appreciated by those using the service. Anyone wishing to use the service please get in touch with the Centre by email or telephone and someone will get back to you: Tel: 01847890996: email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The therapy sessions are free to people with cancer.
- New volunteers - the centre relies heavily on its volunteers. The more volunteers we have reduces the pressure on a few. If you, or someone you know would like to volunteer at the centre then please contact a member of the committee to learn more.
- Community Choir. If you miss singing in the Community Choir, then you can still join in by joining the live sessions on a Wednesday or at any other time via the following link: www.facebook.com/wickchoral Also, our chair will be contacting the organisers of the Community Choir as they may be reforming at another location so they can maintain more distance between singers than is possible at the centre.
- Courses at Maggie's. There is information about the courses available at Maggie's on our Support Information pages or simply follow the link to the current list of courses that are available: www.maggies.org/our-centres/maggies-highlands/timetable/
- COFFEE MORNING AND CHRISTMAS LUNCH
Coffee morning is cancelled for this year but will be replaced by a large raffle with many good prizes. This will be happening through November.
- Christmas lunch is on Friday 10 December 2021, details to follow.